A Retreat To Paradise

If you want best finest sand on the beach, Redang Island is definitely a place that you can't possibly miss. It has got the safest beaches, even with the red flag up, you can still swim around, but of course, don't swim too far from the beach. :P

My first time in Redang, geez... It was 6 years ago!!! Was still using the typical half-automated point & shoot camera back then. If I have the time, I'll scan one of them and post it here. Let's see how big the difference is between now and then. Hahaha.

I won't describe much about Redang Island. You can get all the information about it on the internet. I'd only tell what happened to us in Redang. :)

Actually there were 5 of us, but I went back to KT earlier to visit mom-in-law. Well, we didn't get to see her! Just right after Andrew bought the air tickets, his mom told him that she would be going to KL for 2 weeks with her boss! Gosh......

The other 3 fellas reached KT at 2.30 in the morning!!! Omigosh...... All 5 of us bunked in the small bedroom. By 9am, we were already at the Merang Jetty waiting for the boat. We were amazed by the service provided by Laguna Redang Island Resort. I remember during my first trip, I had to hand-carry my own luggage onto the boat and walked all the way to the resort. But with Laguna Redang, we didn't have to do that!!! It's all taken care by their porter. The room was quite spacious, just nice for 5 of us. The food, well, you can't complain much since it's not a 5-star hotel. I'd still say the food is okay.

We had 3 snorkeling trips. But out of the 3, 2 were actually changed to a different location as the waves were too strong. Actually, the thing that we enjoyed the most, wasn't the snorkelling trips, it was riding the waves, oops... I should say hitting against the waves by the beach!!! LOL!!! The waves got so strong in the afternoon and we simply enjoy tossing and dipping ourselves under the sun and dipping in the sea.

Compared with my Langkawi trip last year, I'd say I didn't take enough of photos. It's a good thing, that means I had fun most of the time rather than spending time taking photos. :D

Anyway, I did have some nice shots. And thanks to Andrew, I have some cool shots of myself too. *Wide grins* :D

Despite the money I've paid, I've got back something valuable. Sweet sun tan and sun burn!!! LOL! And of course, the sweetest memories with friends in Redang. :) What a fruitful and precious trip!

Mind you, I suffer sun burn easily, even with tonnes of sunblock on! Even right now at this very moment, my right fore arm still hurt from the burns I've got. Yep, my right arm has more serious burn than other areas, I don't know why. Hahaha. My skin is all red!!! 3 days after the trip and it is still red! Hmph! :(

Phoebe and I

Wan Yi and I

Cool. Andrew.




Great beach in front of Laguna Redang Island Resort.


Phoebe got that shovel on the beach!!!

The lifeguard in Laguna Redang wears red, and Phoebe was wearing red and thought that she would play a little with that red flag! LOL!




The famous "More More Tea Inn" filming spot.



This is the morning sun, not sunset. :)

Now I can't recognise which ones are my footprints and which ones are Andrew's.



Love the sand on the beach!!! They're so fine.




I love this!!!


Hahaha. He's got the move, but that skinny body... sigh......


Wan Yi always looks sweet!

Got ourselves soaked and drowned!!! :)

I HEART this too!

Okay, the occassional V-sign! LOL!





Pretty ladies, with the carp at the back.

Edited and made this B&W.






This is so beautiful!



Last one with Laguna Redang Island Resort.




If you don't know about this place, well, go and search "collapsed stadium in Terengganu". I wonder why they didn't do anything about the debris after it collapsed!!! Another abandoned project??? Wasted the taxpayers money, again!

We stopped by to buy some corn, and saw these boys sitting at the back of the stall. Guess they're the children to the "mak cik" that's selling. They're so shy and innocent. Love it.

Went to Kuantan, Tong Yuan Restaurant to have our dinner. This is the famous stuffed crab. Not bad, but nothing to shout about.

The fish and sotong taste better! And the veggie is fresh too. :)

No comments: