Bleach Out All Over Again

If you know me well, you would know that my favorite Japanese Anime is none other than "Bleach".


Last week, I noticed that I have abandoned it for more than a year. I couldn't even remember where I stopped. Spent the whole of both Saturday and Sunday night to pick up the traces. Re-watched the last 25 episodes of where I stopped. Geez, I could barely remember that I've watched them before.


If you weren't a fan of Japanese anime, you wouldn't understand all the passion and time I spend on it. I've even bought 5 original DVDs before. Now they're with Andrew's brother for more than a year! He told me they're still in good condition, I wonder why he hasn't returned them to me yet. :( They're my PRECIOUS.


Facebook, MSN and TV have taken up too much of my time over the past one year. I have no one to blame but myself. I've chosen to skip my book-reading and other interests for Facebook! The influence of Facebook is that big, if you let it. I am now living most of my time in the virtual life of Facebook, which is something I do not feel proud of. My writing sucks, my creativity has gone dry, my knowledge stays where it was a year ago...... I keep telling myself I have no time but I do have the time for Facebook! Argh...... Now I feel frustrating.


I will now cut short on my Facebook-ing time, and hopefully get back to the real life before Facebook chews it away bit by bit. I shall now "bleach out" my time for my sweet old interests.


I do not want to post any more of Bleach videos here in my blog. You can get them on YouTube if you want.

No comments: