About Andrew

I just realised I have never blogged about Andrew.


Andrew aka Ren Jie aka Ah Kit aka Ah Kiat aka "weiiii" (this is how I call him, "weiiiii.... come....").


Andrew is my ex-boyfriend, is now my husband, will be my lover forever, and hopefully, is going to be the father of my children. Hahahahahaha...... Silly me.


We studied in the same college, same school, same hall and same class, for 2 years. He claimed that he never noticed me in the class and he couldn't remember my name. It was until the 2nd year of college that we became the attention of our classmates. Didn't know where and when the rumour started, they just liked to pair us together while there wasn't anything between us. We were forced to take this photo together!!! Oh yeah, he was forced to take photo alongside with me!!! Just couldn't believe that. Was I really that ugly???




I continued my advanced diploma, while Andrew went to another college for degree. Still keeping in touch as my classmate was his housemate. Later of that year, I moved into the house where they were staying. 2 weeks later, we planned to go watch Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. HA! All the other housemates stood us up, ended up I went with Andrew. The movie was good. I still remember we had Burger King after the movie. Hahaha.


It all started from that movie. Calls from Andrew never stopped. Though we were in the same house, he would still call to talk to me. He didn't want the other housemates to know!!! Funny! And I was silly enough to go by his rules!


It was year 2002, Chinese New Year that we started dating. First time holding his hand, I thought to myself "so thin..." Hahahahaha...... And he said, "your hand so big, so different from my nieces' hands." I was like, "what the hell!!! My hand is big!!! He said my hand is big!!!" Guess he saw my face or read my mind, he quickly corrected "I mean my baby nieces, their hands so tiny, I never hold a big girl's hand". That is more like it!


Glad that we stick together for so long. Of course there were times that I've lost my faith. But I am glad that I didn't let go. I feel lucky that I did not give up.


No matter good or bad, I still want to stay beside you. I want to be Mrs. Teng, forever.



Category: 0 comments

No comments: