Glory In The Flower

I was watching Criminal Minds, an American TV series. It's all about profiling of criminals, they call them "unsub". Unsub in the series stands for "Unknown Subject of an Investigation". It is interesting to see how they follow each and every clue, determining the characters or personalities of the criminals, and ultimately allowing them to read the criminal minds, think like them, act like them... In the end, catch the criminals. I wonder, do they really exist? Are they really able to read people's mind, profiling each and every one of us?


Tonight, it was about a murderer who got profiled 4 years ago, went into a coma and woke up now. He has no memories of what he did, it was then a controversial decision arised. Can a man who has forgotten his past be forgiven and set free? Or shall he pay for what he did whether he remembers or not?


At the end of the episode, this poem had me by the heart. It reminds me of my loved ones, who left me for better world, hopefully.



That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight.
Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass,
glory in the flower.
We will grieve not,
rather find strength in what remains behind.
~ by William Wordsworth ~

It is so wonderfully written!

Category: 0 comments

No comments: