The Only Time...

...to look back, at 2009. Last year this time, I wrote "Hello my great 2009! I know you’ll be better!" I am delighted and the smile crept up to my face when I know I had a great 2009. I guess the Almighty once again proved to me that I can do it if I think I can. Not all my plans and goals for 2009 fulfilled, but I could held my head up high and tell the world that I have done 90% of what I planned. That was great, wasn't it?


I said that 2008 was the year I traveled the most, I must say that it was only the beginning, to prepare myself for what 2009 could bring. 2008 I traveled more between Kuala Terengganu and Johor. In year 2009, I traveled more places.


Here they are again, my many first's in year 2009:




  1. Spent my Chinese New Year first time in KT.

  2. Went to Seremban for the first time.

  3. My first iPhone 3G.

  4. Covered a wedding shoot on my own.

  5. Had the first outdoor portraits with Vivian Tan aka MiuMiu.

  6. My first Disney On Ice: Princess Wishes.

  7. My first wedding buffet reception photoshoot was given to Angie on her big day.

  8. First trip to Redang island with Phoebe and Wan Yi.

  9. So honoured to photograph Christine's pretty doggie, Fan Shih, for the first time.

  10. Selene aka Shin Yee was so kind to be my model for my first pregnancy shoot.

  11. Purchased my own web domain name for the first time.

  12. The most unforgettable experience, F1 Grand Prix!

  13. Fulfilled my childhood dream finally, Moto GP!

  14. Taken Firefly airline to KT, feared it the most and finally experienced my first!

  15. Phuket, the first time I set foot on Thailand and Phi Phi island.


There are still many of them, like first time I attended wedding dinner in Ipoh (Nicole's) and Seremban (Melissa's), first time I organised a company trip, first time been to KL Tower for a wedding reception, went to Singapore with Wan Yi and bunked at her house, felt the earthquake tremors for the very first time...... So many of them! I now realised 2009 has been a busy year for me. Busy having fun and living life to the fullest!


Kind of ended the year with a good note, Penang trip was fun. Learned more things during the year, made some silly and careless mistakes too. Michael Jackson was the greatest loss to the world in year 2009. The earthquakes that happened here and there, the lives that have lost...... Sincerely hope that 2010 will be a year free from the grasp of disasters. May our Mother Earth have mercy on us, the sinners who are killing her slowly.


2010 is going to be another brilliant year. I shall not reveal much on my plans, let the story unfolds itself when the time comes. Wish me luck.


Lastly, call me faker or anything, there is just one thing that I truly wish for, WORLD PEACE. It is ONE thing that our world really needs. Only with peace and peace only, that the mankind from all over the world could work together for a better future. People, don't forget to say a little prayer for a peaceful world. :)


Category: 0 comments

No comments: