Dinner at McDonald's

I have always liked McDonald's for its burgers and KFC for its fried chicken. I have them averagely once a week. Ok, go ahead and tell me it's fattening. Hahahaha...


Just now Andrew saw something interesting on the McDonald's brochure. They are now selling this Madagascar hairband!!! They look cute on the brochure! Hell yeah, I'm going to get them all. It's RM5.90. There are 4 of them in total and it goes with the dates. They are Alex, Melman, Marty and Gloria. Today until 12th November, we can only purchase this Melman (the giraffe) hairband. I like giraffe. To me, I think they're tall, slender and charming. They walk so gracefully with their heads held up high. When they run, they run beautifully as well. I just love giraffe!!!


All right, here's a photo of me with that giraffe hairband. Coincidentally I was wearing yellow! Hahahahaha... Silly ME!!!



Category: 0 comments

No comments: