Shopping Spree!!!

My best-est friend, Phoebe and I went for lunch yesterday, Spicy Pan Mee near Jalan TAR. After filling up our stomach, it's time for some exercise. We went to Mid Valley Megamall, wanted to find a pair of earrings to go with my evening gown and buy some dresses. I saw Naf Naf was having some sales the day before in Pavilion, thought of getting some.


Tiamo is having sale too. The accessories are so cheap after discount! I didn't buy any though, wanted to look for better one.


I bought a dress from Topshop, and another one from Naf Naf. I should have gone to Naf Naf first. Saw another dress that I like, but too bad I have enough of dresses now.


At the end of the day, Phoebe bought more than me!!! Hahahahaha...... It was so sweet of her to company me...



From Naf Naf, RM99


From Topshop, RM119

No comments: