Stomachache

I think I ate too much spicy and oily food yesterday. Last night while having my dinner, my stomach started to ache. It went from bad to worse within 1 hour. Went to the toilet did some "bombing", twice. Ate some medicine, thought today would be better.


Woke up early morning, damn. The moment I sat up I could feel the pain at the left side. Straight away went back to sleep... Hahaha... Called in MC today.


Doctor said no spicy and oily food for the next 2 days...... no coffee, no tea, no rice, no noodles, no bread, no cake... OMG... What else could I eat??!!


Don't know why, I have sensitive stomach. I eat too much, stomach will get bloated and gassy and I throw up. I eat too oily, stomach gets upset and I'll have diarrhea. Hmph......


I still have not recover... Good way to diet and slim down??? A painful way though... :(

Category: 0 comments

No comments: