I Shopped Again

Ok, recently I have done a lot of shopping I must admit. Hahaha. But I dare not to spend or buy impulsively like I used to. I'm going to need a lot of money when the wedding day comes. I am worrying about it now.


I ran out of facial cleanser last Thursday. So, I went to Isetan KLCC to replenish it. Have I mentioned that I'm a Clinique user? Well, I am. I was previously using all sorts of brands, Lancome, Estee Lauder, L'Oreal, Biotherm, Shiseido...... Few years back bought some Clinique products, tried them and I fell in love with them. They just suit my skin. But recently I found out one of their products (moisturiser) has mineral oil in it. I shall discontinue using it after this one finishes. Overall, their products are ok. They don't use supermodel or international artists for advertisement. Therefore, their prices are indeed quite affordable in the market.


I like the sales girl who serve me, she always gives me lots of freebies/samples. I love those travel-sized samples, you can just bring them anywhere you want, good for traveling. Last Thursday, she even gave me a face mask when she knows that my big day is coming!!! Hehehe...... So sweet of her. Also, she hinted to me that the sale will probably start end of the month. She advised me not to buy anything now but to buy later to get those vouchers and other promotional items. Gosh... I'm not sure this is a good news or bad news. I'm going back to Johor for my 1st wedding dinner at the end of the month!!!


Wedding is coming...... Do I feel nervous? I don't know... I don't know what to feel now......

No comments: