Happy Day

It's 12.19am now, Andrew is out having supper and gathering with his friends. I didn't feel like following him, just wish to lazy at home.


I am very happy today. Sorry, I mean yesterday. :)


Went to Yaki-yaki Japanese Barbeque Buffet Restaurant at Jalan Bukit Bintang, next to Low Yat Plaza. They are having this 50% promotion for the month of April. I called on Monday, the whole of Saturday was already fully booked. So, the girls and I decided to walk-in and try our luck. The girls reached there at 11am, I was late. Yeah, I was late on purpose! Hahaha. We were so lucky to have gotten a table. Perhaps we were there early, there wasn't any crowd. The design of the restaurant is simple and cosy. It is very spacious as well, compared to Jogoya. However, I must admit the variety is not as much as Jogoya. Anyway, this is a barbeque buffet, which is different from Jogoya.


I'm not going to tell you how the food taste. You have to try it yourselves.


After the heavy breakfast cum lunchie, all the girls were just so full and lazy to walk! We were supposed to go the Pavilion for some shopping, but we were just too lazy to walk. So, all of us went to RedBox in Low Yat Plaza for some karaoke. Hahaha. Gosh, we were really singing our lungs out for the whole afternoon. We sang from 2pm to 5.30pm!


After the karaoke, one of the girls' husband sent us to Pavilion. Only 2 of us went to Pavilion as I've asked Andrew to go there to pick me up. While waiting for Andrew, we went to Charles & Keith 'cause my friend wanted to buy some shoes for her wedding. So lucky that she found one that she loves in there. But didn't manage to buy it! Andrew reached and we had to leave. Just hope that she would be able to get the shoes the next time she goes.


I am so happy to meet the girls again. Being with them could really make me forget all the troubles and problems I have. Hahaha.


Thanks girls for making the effort to meet up. Love ya all!

Category: 0 comments

No comments: