Yearly Event

In lunar calendar, every 104th day of the year, or normally around 4th or 5th of April,is the Qing Ming Festival (or Ching Ming or 清明节). This is a festive where we pay a visit to the graves of the dead ones. This year I follow Andrew back to Terengganu.


Came back Terengganu on Friday morning, reached at 5am. took a 2 hours nap then went to the cemetery. Andrew, his brother and I basically didn't help much, only a little. Hahaha. The traffic was quite bad. We parked our car so far away that it took us 10 minutes to walk to the exact spot.


After 45 minutes there laughing and snapping photos away, we went to have breakfast and then headed back home. Phew, home sweet home! Mind you, I slept from 11am in till 3pm! Woke up to have our late lunch, 6pm I went to take a nap again! Hahaha. I woke up aroud 9.30pm for dinner. Geez, it has been a long time I didn't sleep like this. Guess what? I went to bed again around 12am! Hahaha!!!


Woke up early this morning though, had to go to the cemetery again. This time it's for Andrew's mom's side of family. It was raining heavily. We went for breakfast with all his aunts. The rain stopped after we finished our breakfast, what a great timing! The weather became hot shortly after we started our praying. Finally, we went home around 10.30am.


Now, I'm relaxing on the sofa, blogging and watching Discovery channel.


Gotta go take a shower. Shall share the photos when I go back KL tomorrow. Early morning flight to KL tomorrow. Guess today I'll have a lot of sleep again. Hehehe. Can't wait to to to Sepang circuit for the F1!!!

Category: 0 comments

No comments: