Half Way


I don't usually start my blog post with a photo. Today is just one of those days that I feel like to. :)

Time zooms past like a rocket. In fact, there is no word that could best describe how fast time passes. Last year September, if you have read it, I briefly blogged about my home that I've been so wanting to move in. The positive reason is I could finally have a home here in KL that I could call my own. The negative push is, I could then finally get out of this hell hole and say bye-bye-no-see to those monkeys that I am living with NOW. If you have rented a place with someone that totally does not know how to do house chores, you would be able to understand my frustration all too well.

Everyday, I could see my future home, being built. It is just opposite where I stay right now. Bought the unit about 2 years ago, before my wedding. It was a tough time back then, having to spend for the wedding and the down-payment for the house. It wasn't easy, but am glad that we bought it. The price now, shot up to RM280,000 for the same unit. For the new phase (Phase 4), it costs RM320,000 at least for a same 1313 square-foot unit. We bought it at RM253,000, with 2 car-park bays.

The unit that we bought, is called LakeCity Condominium Phase 3, by Platinum Victory Development. This one has more than 700 units. I don't like it at all, too high density. But well, what could we do. Our decision to have 2 car-park bays was a good one. We know what it's like to have to look for an empty car park when you reach home, we didn't enjoy it, especially when it was raining cats and dogs! There is going to be a shopping complex right beside the condominium, and a private hospital is on its way too just across the street. The place is going to get busier! I can already foresee the traffic would be bad by then. :(

Our unit is of 1313 square-foot, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 study room. We may not want to do so much of renovations in the house, most of the things we now decide to go DIY. Hope we won't be exhausting ourselves later doing all the DIY. LOL! We just hope that by going DIY, we could save some money and not spend so much.

The photo above, on the right hand side is Block B, where our unit will be. Block B is more than 50% completed. But look at Block A on the left hand side, gosh...... Still a long way to go. :( I wish that they could complete it before end of this year. Although I need time to gather some money for the renovations, but I just couldn't stand staying in this rented place anymore. I have had enough of their irresponsibility and bad habits.

Pray hard that it completes before the year ends. The developer is very well-known for its early completion reputation, let's just hope it could make wonders again.
Category: 1 comments

1 comment:

Shinyee said...

Ash... I have the same waiting as you... Wait for a place of what we can finally call it as 'HOME'... :)