Reblog: 25 Things About Me (via Fish Avenue)

Picking up the traces of the past, I found this old blog post. Oh well, it's not that old, just 1 year and 4 months ago. I never changed one bit. Those things are still very much of who I am now. Guess I described myself pretty well back then.

I thought I could avoid the fate of being tagged...... I could have chosen to ignore this. But I chose to go with the flow. Since I have some free time. 1. I am married, just in case you do not know. And I am married to my first love. Some said I missed out a lot of fun being with other men. Well, guess I know what's best for myself. 2. I like reading books/novel, thriller/mystery especially. As the saying goes, don't judge a book by its cover. I … Read More

via Fish Avenue

Category: 1 comments

1 comment:

berrymelon1437101 said...

Bravo!!!... I still miss out hangout.. guess I missed so many times due to the timing... argggg